Ravers in the Nation Ravers in the Nation

decent job

i too am an flstudio user (dont bother to listen to what i have up on newgrounds, its about 4 years old) and this is rather good, but there are some mixing issues which need to be addressed before i can give it more than an 8. just a personal thing, i dont care for your drums other than the kick, but that might just be because they are so loud. its possible to achieve side-chain without pumping the kick to 10db. read up on 'fruity peak controller' and use that to side-chain. works better, trust me. melody is nice, i love z3ta too. but yeah, basically, work on making your sound huge without having all of your volume meters maxed out, because certain things which i would like to hear are hidden under your huge kick and lead. other than that, nice.

Oakwood responds:

Myeah, you see, mastering is still not my thing and I'm too lazy to watch any tutorials. Mostly when I find something to loud I just put a Fruity Limiter on it and done, but I guess that's not good enough. But thanks for your advice, I'll certainly use it! :)

HI-RES HI-RES

Over 1 in 10

people who listen to this download it.
and i see why. intresting stuff you got going on here matt.

Lol U Died Lol U Died

XD wowwwww

that was a verry uneiq idea u had there. and its FUKCING HILARIOUS i like ROFLd Literaly when i heard this. :P nic work

-lv. 3 (old) - -lv. 3 (old) -

hey.

its an honor to have your work stolen. it means that one, people listened to it,
two, they liked it, and three , they wanted to be as good as you, but couldn't so they stole it :P

-Control: Crowd- -Control: Crowd-

Technodnb, verynice.

i like the second better, but this is still worthy. nicce synthwork, i dont recognize any presets, all around nice, good mixing.

-Control: Damage- -Control: Damage-

HolyFKn SHt!!!!!!!!!!!!

this gets a 25/10, Fking amazing synthwork, Amazing Mioxing, no lofi here, Dnb at its finest. this is freaky good. and somehow even WIth 270 paternes, there is breathing room in the frequency's, and evrything is heard. once again, incredible mixing job.

-dancing in the rain- -dancing in the rain-

somewhat lofi

Only 8 because i recognized Plucked right off the bat, you should do more flxing, so i think, iv noticed quite a few songs of yours have a kinda lo-fi feel to them...

-clocktower- -clocktower-

Wow.

The mixing and panwork on this song is INCREDIBLE. creepiness.

-axel f remix- -axel f remix-

LOL

i so recognize that bass! i used it in a few of my unfineshed ones... boo bass with fl dist right? nice remix btw, could use a little fxing to even some things out, but otherwise realy nice!!

-snow in the air- -snow in the air-

yas yas yas!

definitely one of my favorites, very nice production, good stuff all around.