How to use the search bar How to use the search bar

ahahahahaa

nice remake sir. for everyone who doesnt get it, check out lmgtfy.com (let me google that for you)

and as for YOU sir dravin 99, please DO shit something better, i would like to see you try.

The Transformer The Transformer

newgrounds needs more stuff like this

just plain good fun to watch. silent films are the besttt. make more :D

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

:'')

i cried multiple times during this series. not many flashes can do that. i comend you :)

The Essay The Essay

lololololol

liked it a lot.
"Essay is on of your choosing."

Arcanorum Arcanorum

hmm

on the level with the bandits, your first patrol, i found a glitch... i killed all the enemies with the large body and the sword, and then nothing happened for a while, and then it slowly scrolled right until the screen was totally black, at which point i restarted. hope this helps.

OTHERWISE, i liked the game very much, intresting concept, nice graphics. thoroughly enjoyed.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

</3

when she died i was crushed. love it.

Ravers in the Nation Ravers in the Nation

decent job

i too am an flstudio user (dont bother to listen to what i have up on newgrounds, its about 4 years old) and this is rather good, but there are some mixing issues which need to be addressed before i can give it more than an 8. just a personal thing, i dont care for your drums other than the kick, but that might just be because they are so loud. its possible to achieve side-chain without pumping the kick to 10db. read up on 'fruity peak controller' and use that to side-chain. works better, trust me. melody is nice, i love z3ta too. but yeah, basically, work on making your sound huge without having all of your volume meters maxed out, because certain things which i would like to hear are hidden under your huge kick and lead. other than that, nice.

Oakwood responds:

Myeah, you see, mastering is still not my thing and I'm too lazy to watch any tutorials. Mostly when I find something to loud I just put a Fruity Limiter on it and done, but I guess that's not good enough. But thanks for your advice, I'll certainly use it! :)

HI-RES HI-RES

Over 1 in 10

people who listen to this download it.
and i see why. intresting stuff you got going on here matt.

Lol U Died Lol U Died

XD wowwwww

that was a verry uneiq idea u had there. and its FUKCING HILARIOUS i like ROFLd Literaly when i heard this. :P nic work